Wednesday, 28 September 2011

September Challenge


This is my attempt at Sarah's Cards September Challenge. I found this sketch quite tricky actually, not too sure how happy I am with it overall; but I love the photos and am glad I've gone for a vibrant vibe with the layout. I really wanted to use the Bo Bunny floral paper, it took me agggggges cutting them out individually and deciding how to place them, but I do like how they've turned out. I can't actually believe these photos were taken in May 2009, it seems so long ago in one way and just like yesterday in another. They were taken in Pilrig Park in Edinburgh near my old flat. I remember it was a lovely sunny day so we decided to pop to the shop and get some nibbles and had a picnic in the park. It was exactly what I needed at the time as I was having a pretty rough time on placement at university so getting the chance to forget about all that and spend quality time with Danny was really special. At this time we'd only been going out for two months but days like these made us so close so quickly. I love that the photos remind me of such a special time with Danny.

2 comments:

  1. Aww lovely photos - such a cute couple!! Love all the bright colours and I think your hand cutting paid off! Thanks for playing along with us at Sarahs Cards xxx

    ReplyDelete