Saturday, 29 October 2011

October "Pinterest" Challenge

This months Sarah's Cards Ltd challenge was to use "Pinterest" as inspiration to create a layout. I chose two images from one of my boards, the first is engraved cutlery which relates to the subject of my layout. I used the second pin as inspiration in the form of the journalling.


Having used the two pins from Pinterest I created this layout about being a "Wooden Spoon" and what this means to myself and Danny. I also tried hand stitching for the first time ever, think I'll get some practice in before I try stitching lettering again. 


4 comments:

  1. Love all that journaling and the reflected doilies and hearts.

    Thanks for playing along with our challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww such a sweet story behind your journalling! Love the way you used the pins for inspiration and I think your hand stitching looks fab, the perfect touch. Thanks for playing along with us at Sarah's Cards xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nat, I knew I wanted do a page of it for a while and this Pinterest challenge gave me the perfect opportunity to use it! :)

    ReplyDelete