Thursday, 23 August 2012

5 lbs down!!

I had my weigh in with my HCA today and I've lost 5 lbs in 2 and a half weeks so still going steady! I'm really pleased that I've got something to show for my hard work over the last couple of weeks. I've been pushing 4 hours a week at the gym, and a heap of walking too. 

I feel like I'm buzzing just now but I need to keep myself on track as I know last time I lost a good amount of lbs I slacked off so I'm determined to not let that happen again. 

The only concern I have is that as I'm waiting for a referral for an MRI on my knee my HCA has said I should reduce my gym sessions to twice a week. I think I'll go twice a week to do the cardio etc and either swim once a week or start doing yoga. I'll see what I feel like.

I found this and it made me laugh so I thought I'd share it:



Happy Thursday everyone! :)

1 comment:

  1. Omg, congrats!!! Such a great loss and I love that the gym is giving you results. Stick with it, you'll feel so good knowing you did!

    ReplyDelete