Thursday, 23 August 2012

FMM (Woops 4 days late)


Here's my contribution to this weeks 'Friend Making Monday'. I've had a busy week so it's really a little late (sorry) :)


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Inappropriate Questions


1. Will you vote in the upcoming presidential election?  No because I'm a Scottish girl living in England and we don't have any upcoming elections.
2. Do you say curse words? Yes. But I'm aware of the situation I'm in so only use them around people I know won't be offended. 
3. Have you ever kissed a stranger? Yep
4. If you could choose to meet only one fellow blogger in person right now who would you choose? This is tricky. There is a lot of people I admire so really don't think I can pick just one. The two people I can relate to and enjoying reading about most are probably Bailey from http://baileywheeler.blogspot.co.uk/ and Jessica from http://jessicamartinez1229.blogspot.co.uk/. I hope to do as well as them in my weight loss journey, plus they seem like lovely people.
5. What is the most inappropriate pick-up line that anyone has ever used on you?  I never really got approached with pick up lines as such. But this guy came up to me and tried to impress me by saying he was pretty big in the abattoir business, he went on to reel off all the mainstream supermarkets he works with. Needless to say as a married vegetarian I was not in the slightest bit impressed or interested. I think chat up lines are funny and I would probably burst out laughing if anyone used one on me or if I heard one being used in a bar. 
6. Do you sing in the shower?  sometimes, but I think I used to do it more in the past. Maybe I should take it up again. 
7. How often do you get drunk?  It sounds bad but I'm kind of a binge drinker :/ That sounds awful but I don't drink very often at all, I probably have an average of like 4 or 5 hangovers a year tops. I'm a social drinker and only have a couple of drinks a month apart from my proper "going out" drinks with friends. :)
8. Have you ever been fired from a job?  Nope
9. Were you popular in high school?  I would say no. I was very quiet and shy and hated the whole pecking order that school had, so wasn't interested in sucking up to the "cool kids". I always had my own group of friends and I was happy with that. 
10. Who is your current celebrity crush? I loved LOST so I had a big crush on Josh Holloway and I'd say Channing Tatum isn't too shabby :P

2 comments:

  1. Omg, I am so blushing over here!! Thanks so much for the kind words and the shout out !! I thoroughly enjoy reading your blog as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome, I was only speaking the truth :)

    ReplyDelete