Monday, 13 August 2012

Friend Making Mondays


I first came across 'Friend Making Mondays' from reading about it on Amanda's blog http://keepcalmcountpoints.blogspot.co.uk. I was intrigued as to what it was so looked it up. I think it's such a  cool concept. So have a look http://alltheweigh.com for more info on it. Here goes my first attempt:



In the Kitchen


1. How often do you cook at home? Probably 4 times a week, my husband and I take turns
2. Do you eat more fresh produce, frozen or canned produce? As a vegetarian I tend to eat a fair bit of fresh produce (though I could do with eating more).  I also eat Quorn products regularly so they are usually frozen. So I guess it's  bit of both.
3. What are a few unusual staples that can always be found in your kitchen?  Sweet chill dipping sauce- I have it with EVERYTHING!
4. Look in your fridge, then tell us about the healthiest thing in there. Strawberries (my favourite fruit) and broccoli (my favourite veg)
5. Now share the most unhealthy thing in it. The full fat cheese, I'm trying really hard to have low fat but my taste buds haven't adapted yet and I'm not sure they will :/
6. Do you eat leftovers? Almost always- my bad
7. Do you use coupons at the supermarket? If I get the likes of Tesco vouchers I try and use them, but I forget sometimes and they go out of date before I realise.
8. How often do you try new recipes? I'm bad for not trying new things. I've only recently realised just what a fussy eater I am. 
9. Do you make grocery lists?  Do you stick to them? Occasionally, but hardly ever stick to them, something extra always catches my eye.
10. If you could buy one food item that would magically be calorie-free, which item would you choose? Crisps without a doubt! They're my absolute naughty nibble!
 Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions.  Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments!  Happy Monday, friends!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Another Sweet Chili Sauce fan. Enjoyed reading your post. Have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lizzie! It really is the best! Hope you have a lovely day too :)

      Delete