Monday, 27 August 2012

Friend Making Mondays



If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Tech Questions


1.  PC or Mac?  pc
2. When did you get your first computer? We got our first family pc when I was about 10 so like 1999ish. I got my first laptop when I went to uni in 2007
3. Do you use cable, DSL or something else?  I'm not 100% what these things are as in the UK I think we call them different things. 
4. When choosing a laptop, do you think it’s more important to choose the fastest one, or the lightest one?  I don't travel with my laptop, so the lightness of it doesn't matter too much so it being fast would be more important to me.
5. What kind of cell phone do you own?  Do you like it? I have a pretty ancient sony Ericsson that is on its last legs. But luckily I'm due an upgrade soon and can't wait to have a phone like everyone else! Lol
6. How do you carry your laptop when you travel?  I don't really travel with it but when I have done in the past I have my trusty "laptop rucksack"- I hate how it looks but it has plenty of padding and does the job.
7. How many e-mails do you send on an average day? I probably send more during work than at home. Probably less than 5 a day on average, so not many tbh.
8. Do you ever blog using your iPad or similar tablet? Nope, seeing as I don't have either.
9. What do you use more often – a desktop or a laptop? Laptop as that's all we have in our home.
10.  As a blogger, are there other gadgets that you need to get the job done?  If so, what are they?  I feel my blog lacks photos etc but once I get my new phone I'll be able to take better quality photos and hopefully be able to upload more easily. So watch this space! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment