Thursday, 13 September 2012

23 lbs down!!

Soooooooo it's been a while! 

I had my weigh in on Tuesday and it turns out I lost another 4 lbs, bringing my total to 23 lbs! I was very surprised to have lost anything to be honest! I'd been on a couple nights out and had a few meals out (we all know how much this messes up our calorie/fat/carb tracking) Then to top it off I got a cold last week and decided to not go to the gym while I was feeling chesty and wheezy. I read on another blog that having a break from your normal gym routine occasionally can help.Maybe it's just a coincidence though as I don't know if I believe that this would help loose weight. Anyhoo, I'm not going to argue with it, those 4 lbs can stay away! 

So as I'd had nearly a weeks break from the gym I was a little apprehensive about going back. I wanted to take it easy so spent my hour there on the bike and using the weight machines. After my workout my knees were aching pretty bad. I was pretty disappointed as I knew I hadn't even pushed myself. But I'm still glad I went and have to say I actually missed it a lot (I still can't believe that I'm THAT person and feel like this...I was a total exercise phobe before, like seriously) On the plus side I have my appointment for my MRI scan next monday, so hopefully they find the root of the problem. 


Seeing as I never get round to adding photos, I thought I'd pop one up of me and my friend Rosie from one of our nights out. It gave me a little boost when my mam said she could tell I'd lost weight from the photo.


6 comments:

  1. Mege!! Shut the front door girl, you look great!! And I love that shirt. Gah, 23 pounds down- I'm so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thanks Bailey! I love the shirt too, I thought it was time to break away from my usual black wardrobe! :)

      Delete
  2. Great job! 4 lbs down is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats at the surprise 4 lb loss! Love your lipstick color, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I don't usually wear lipstick so thought I'd be daring and I have to say I liked it :)

      Delete