Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Friend Making Mondays (or Tuesday in my case...)


Ok a day late but here's my FMM:

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic! 

 Blog Stuff


1.  Have you ever met anyone through your blog that led to an in-person friendship/relationship? Nope
2.  Most bloggers have a specific niche.  What would you discuss if it didn’t seem inappropriate on your blog? This isn't inappropriate at all but before my weight loss journey began I used it as a blog for scrap booking. I keep meaning to get back into it but seem to have lost my mojo for now. 
3. If you could meet three bloggers, who would they be? I think we answered this not too long ago, so my answer is pretty much the same. I feel really encouraged by Bailey WheelerJessica Martinez and Brandie Minnig (Brandie's not been able to blog in a while due to computer problems so I'm looking forward to reading her posts soon!) They all seem like lovely ladies and I feel like I could learn a lot from them. :)
4. If you had to choose between Facebook or Twitter which one would you choose?  Probably facebook because I only use twitter for celebrity gossip.
5. Do you vlog (video blog?) Nope never. I don't think I'd think I'd like to see myself on a video.
6. How many blogs do you read on an average day? I'm not sure, probably between 4-10, it just depends how much time I have. I had a 'reading blog list' kull a few weeks ago as I realised there were blogs I'd followed that I wasn't getting anything from, I would just scroll past them. It also bothers me when you spend time reading someones blog, comment and don't even get an acknowledgment, I just think it's rude and see it as if you said something to someone in 'real' life would it be ok to blank you? 
7.  What is the coolest thing that you’ve seen online recently? It's not weight related at all, but I've recently been looking up honeymoon destinations. My husband and I think we've decided on Morocco and Marrakesh looks so cool, I've always wanted to go and feel pretty excited at the prospect of going. We're planning on going next March so that we can spend our first anniversary on honeymoon.  
8. If you gave your blog a new name what would it be? Oooow tough one! I'm really not sure :/
9. Have you ever attended a blog conference like Fitbloggin?  If not, would you? No I've not. I don't know how common they are in the UK and am not sure I'd have enough to contribute, I feel like I have a long way to go before I could do anything like that.
10. In the past I have asked why you blog.  Now I want to know why you read blogs?  What do you take from it?  I read blogs to inspire me, whether that's weight loss, scrap booking (not done this so much lately...) or for recipes. I think it's cool to read and learn about people who are at a stage where I want to be in the future. I just don't think you get the same feel for someone's journey if you read it in a magazine for example.  
Now it’s your turn to fill out this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. I would LOVE to go to Morocco. That sounds like an awesome honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It just looks like another world :)

      Delete