1) Do you prefer to talk or text? It depends who it is. Generally I prefer to text friends, there's something about talking on the phone I don't really like too much (might have something to do with the call centre job I had for 3 months...never again!!) I prefer talking face to face so you can read peoples expressions etc. That being said I do talk to my mam everyday on the phone and when I'm not with my husband (like just now) we'll definitely talk everyday.
2) How often do you make your bed? Hmmm...next question!!
3) What sounds do you hear right now? Not a lot, I can hear some birds chirping and that's about it. I'm visiting my family in the Highlands of Scotland just now so there's not a lot of background noise where they live. :)
4) List three things that you always carry with you. iPhone, a photo of my husband in my purse and a tissue, in case I get the sniffles!
5) What are your favorite TV shows? Right now I love Homeland and American Horror Story. We're waiting on Season 2 starting in the UK- I can't wait!!
6) Is there a hobby that you’d like to devote more time to? If so, what is it? Scrapbooking
7) What is your favorite drink? As hard as my husband finds it it believe, I actually like drinking water. But I also like ice tea and (I'm trying to cut down on this...) but coke, not even the diet stuff it has to be the full fat stuff.
8) Share a couple of cool facts about your family. Like Kenlie's mom, my mam didn't speak English as her first language. It wasn't until she started school when she was 5. Gaelic is her native language, I think the fact that she is bi-lingual is pretty cool! My dad had a portrait he painted of my Granny in the Scottish National Portrait Gallery- I felt super proud going to see it exhibited. :)
9) List one thing that you will do for yourself today. Spend time with my family.
10) Share something that you’re thankful for today. The people I love the most all being around
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments. And try to say something to someone new this week. There are some pretty cool people connected here. Happy Monday, friends!Uniquely You