Tuesday, 23 October 2012

Friend Makin' Mondays (Will I ever get this done on time?)


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!



Winning the Lottery
What’s the first thing you would do for yourself if you won 100 million dollars?  Note: this question is specifically for you…what would you do for fun after the family and the bills and the obvious stuff was taken care of?
I would go on a MASSIVE shopping spree and buy heaps of clothes (which would of course be in my ideal size), shoes and accessories. In order to get to my dream size I would employ a personal trainer and nutrionist  and chef who would help me reach my weight goals.

  I'd also love to buy a dream house where me and my husband can raise a family. He would love loads of land to keep loads of animals, pygmy hippos, geese, dogs, ducks and teacup pigs etc. 




 I'd visit my friends and family that are all over the place and travel everywhere that I've ever wanted to see- Morocco, More of the US and Canada, Germany, Mexico, Australia, Hawaii, Italy, South Africa, Thailand...the list goes on and on! 
I’d also buy my husband his dream car (I can't remember what it is exactly) but I think it's a black Mitsubishi  truck, or something like that?!
I'd go to every gig/concert of every artist I ever liked.
If we could fly to space that'd be pretty sweet!

I guess I'd do pretty much all the typical things most people wish for. I think where I go wrong with the lottery is that I actually believe we have a good chance every time to play it. I'm always disappointed when we find out we didn't win anything. I think being able to make everyone you care for happy and those in need of help would be priceless. 

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s question!  Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments!  Happy Monday, friends…

4 comments:

  1. OMG I love teacup piggies lol. Too Cute. Also, love the blog design! I've been MIA, I'll be glad to catch up! Hope everything is going great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they are pretty cute! Things are going ok just now thanks, I have wondered where you'd gone! :)

      Delete
  2. I agree with all of these! (Ok, maybe not the hippos and pigs, but only bc they scare me. ha!) One of my childhood friends actually has a pet minuature pig that turned out to be not so mini, and he sleeps in her bed with her and everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, the whole sleeping in her bed is way out of my comfort zone! I do think they're cute but my husband is the real animal lover (not that I don't like them, I'm just not so mad about them):)

      Delete