Monday, 15 October 2012

Friend Makin' Mondays


I'm sorry I've been a bit absent on here lately. I'll do a proper post when I get a chance in the next few days, but for now I'll do this weeks Friend Makin' Monday to ease me back in to blogging! :)
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Quick and Random


1. Choose three songs that would be on the soundtrack of your life. "Mr Brightside"- The Killers (Love this song and dance and sing like a crazy person when it comes on when I'm out), "Hallelujah "- Jeff Buckley (The song that was playing when my husband told me he loved me for the first time), "Morning Kisses"- Emily Marston (Our first dance song at our wedding)
2. Share the details of one project that you’re currently working on.  I've recently finished putting some photo books of my wedding together for a couple of family members.
3. If you could learn to do one thing overnight what would it be? Learn to be more assertive.
4. If you could be a fictional character which one would you be? I've thought and thought about this one and I really am stumped, I honestly don't know!
5. What’s your favorite thing about the month of October? Halloween and thinking up what Christmas presents to get people.
6. Share one TV show that you’re embarrassed to admit you watch.  X factor...I get annoyed when they put through the acts that can't sing yet I still watch it every year!
7. Name one friend that you’re thankful to have in your life today.  This is tricky but my friend Teresa has been in my life for over 10 years now (Wow! I never worked it out before) We're currently in different countries but still make an effort to keep in touch. I think she's so brave for doing the things she does and I think it's so cool how independent she is when it comes to travelling and living abroad. I'm thankful to have a friend like her as we have such a good time in each others company and we laugh  A LOT!...I miss her. 
8. What was the most relaxing part of your weekend?  Huggles with my husband. I took a trip home to Scotland and was away for 9 days. As they say "distance makes the heart grow fonder" ;) 
9. Do you like to dance?  If the music is right (and probably if I've had a drink or 2) then yes...I've got to feel comfortable with the company I'm in though as my dancing is usually a bit silly. 
10.  Share one thing that you’re looking forward to before the end of the year.  Losing more weight and hopefully being able to comfortably fit into the next clothing size down for all (or most) of my clothes. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey lady number 10 - becoming an "aunty" again in December xxxx although you did have a good answer!! You are my motivation for next year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, well of course, that goes without saying!! I can't wait for December!! And thank you, you'll do great ;) xxx

      Delete