Tuesday, 6 November 2012

FMM...or Tuesday (yet again!)



If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
 Ten Reasons To Be Thankful
1. My husband. He is everything to me, I really can't believe we found each other.
2. My family. Always supportive and loving.
3. Specifically my mam. She is truly the most amazing person I've ever met. She's so selfless and the most caring person ever. I hope I will be as good a mother as she is someday.
4. Friends former and present.  We may not be close now but at one time I could rely on them. 
5. My health.
6. Having the support and means to help me lose weight ie. a gym membership I can afford and that is convenient to use.
7. Having a job. 
8. Having things to look forward eg. getting to see my family in January, going on (a belated) honeymoon in March.
9.  Living where I live, how I want to live (minus a few money restrictions!)
10.  Feeling blessed and loved. 

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s question!  Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments!  Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, where are you going for your belated honeymoon??

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've changed our minds so much but I think we've finally decided on Venice! We were pretty set on Morocco but decided to save that trip for when we have some more money to do all the things we want to do there rather than do it on a budget. I'm looking forward to March already! :)

    ReplyDelete