If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
What’s in Your Fridge?
1. List a few common items that can always be found in your fridge. Sweet chili sauce, cheese, milk, pickles
2. What kind of milk do you drink? Skimmed but we hardly ever use the whole bottle
3. Do you prefer fresh or frozen vegetables? Fresh
4. What do you currently have to drink in the fridge? A bottle of water for work, my husband's light beers and currently some coke and tango as we just got back from the shop (trying to cut these down but failing miserably just now...)
5. How often do you clean out your refrigerator? When it needs cleaning, it never gets in a mess tbh.
6. What’s the healthiest thing in it right now? peppers and tomatoes
7. What’s the most unhealthy thing in it right now? Probably the soft drinks
8. What do you wish you had in it that you don’t have now? Pizza
9. How often do you shop for groceries? It depends on whether we've done a "big shop", but usually at least a 2-3 times if we've not.
10. What’s the weirdest thing in your fridge right now? Nothing weird tbh, the only thing I can think of is the sweet chili, which in itself is not weird but the fact that I put it on almost anything is pretty strange, or at least my husband thinks so anyway!
Bonus: If you could choose one thing to put in the fridge and make it calorie-free what would it be? My mam's key lime pie without a doubt!
Now it’s your turn! Don’t forget to answer the questions and come back to post a link in the comments section! Happy Monday!