Tuesday, 19 February 2013

FMM- late as always...



1.  Does your blog have one overwhelming theme?
Me talking about wanting to lose weight; getting a little bit closer to my goals and then hitting a wall! But you know what they say "every little helps!" :)
2. How did you come up with the theme(s) for your blog? Was it intentional?
I've said before but my blog started as a blog for scrapbooking but now it's about my weightloss. It was kind of intentional as I wasn't scrapbooking anymore and was reading more and more weightloss blogs instead and just thought I want to get on board with that!
3.  Share something cool that has happened in your life as a result of blogging.
When I've hit a brick wall with my weightloss and read everyones blogs I feel remotivated. I think the thought that someone else is going through a similar journey and they might be looking to you for inspiration or motivation makes you feel somewhat more accountable- which  in my case can only be a good thing! 
4. How much time to do spend reading blogs everyday?
Not a lot..I keep meaning to spend more time doing it,time just keeps getting away from me :-/
5.  Do you blog on the weekends?
Only if I'm off work. I work some weekends and have noticed I don't tend to blog unless it's my days off.
6.  Do you keep track of your stats?  Do they matter to you?

*I've just realised this question is referring to blog stats-silly me!...I'll be honest I do like seeing that someone's checked out my posts, it encourages me*  First answer----->I did religiously when I was on my loosing streak.  Then I stopped filling in myfitnesspal and then the weight started creeping back on. I really need to keep myself in check by writing what I put in and what I work off, otherwise I get lazy. Hence, why I've started using it again :) I also have a graph of my weightloss (and unfortunate gains!) and my HCA keeps track of my waist measurements.
7. How do you decide how much to share about your personal life?

I thought about this a lot when I started blogging about my weight. Ultimately I've decided to focus on my weightloss and although there's certain things I've thought about talking about I'm not 100% comfortable to share them just now. 
8. Do you aspire to be a writer, or did blogging happen for some other reason?

Nope.
9. As a blogger, do you think it’s more important to write for yourself, or for your readers?

I think it's got to be both. I write to help myself on my journey but hope that others get something from it too, like I do from so many of them.

10.  What kind of plans do you have for the future of your blog?
Just to spend more time on it! :)
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions.  Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments.  Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment